conceptual oyster

Around the world with two suitcases and a drawl thick as blackstrap molasses...

30 March 2006

dear mr.sink...

just in case mr. sink, my high school guidance counsellor happens to find my blog...
and for those of you in the world who feel inadequate, not good enough, and discouraged:

mr. [gay, orange fake tan, wind surfer wannabe] sink told me in high school that I should think about learning a trade because I wasn't college material...

I thought of this many times throughout these years...particularly when I did graduate from university and later when I completed a masters of architecture...

and now, as I just realised that I have come full circle as I am currently myself, tutoring, not in high school...but university...

oprah would be proud, ... I am.

so remember this when you are discouraged,
and never ever give up on the things you want!

and as for mr. sink...
neh neh boo boo
and
new zealand has WAY better wind surfing than carolina beach!

thanks to everyone in the reefs and coral beds around the world for supporting and encouraging me...
and loving me.

eternally greatful,
oyster girl

2 Comments:

Blogger EVR said...

sounds like mr. sink has sunk!

4:49 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

Ok, so wait. YOU were in a PAGEANT? The DAVIDSON COUNTY PAGEANT?

Please tell me that belching was your talent. HA HA HA

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home