conceptual oyster

Around the world with two suitcases and a drawl thick as blackstrap molasses...

06 October 2005

Finally

not a great photo, but this is the sub-division. I like it.


the landscape behind the elementary school.


yay!!! Pacific architecture, I love it…sometimes kitschy…but this is the architecture SCAD-enites only see in textbooks. Before you even think it…the helmet is because the scooter was the transportation mode for the day! No ‘T’-Rex tee shirt underneath…making the effort to look normal.


Sim and I at Oriental Bay the mainland, I guess, behind us.
Oyster girl here on the coast along Oriental Bay, I am staying somewhere up the hill behind me. Thank goodness I opted to make the coat fit in the suitcase.

1 Comments:

Blogger EVR said...

Everything seems to be working!! VEry nice pics!!

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home